9th through 12th Grade
The safety of our team and guests is our highest priority at Mt. Hood Meadows. Please be advised that due to the continually evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, some program elements may need to be adapted in accordance with the latest guidance from public health officials and agencies.
At the Meadows Learning Center, our goal is to create passionate, lifelong skiers and snowboarders. Whether it’s your first time trying a snow sport, or you’re an advanced all-mountain skier or snowboarder, our instructors are excited to ski and ride with you. Our High School multi-week program is open to students, grades 9th through 12th. These four-week sessions are offered on Saturdays and Sundays in January and February.
- 4 half-day lessons per session (2 hours of coaching per day)
- Open to skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels (First Time, Novice, Green, Green/Blue, Blue, and Black)
- Lesson start time is determined by ability level. First Time, Novice and Green lessons meet in the morning. Green/Blue, Blue and Black lessons meet in the afternoon
- Lessons meet at the Adult Lesson Meeting Area, located on the mountain side of the Sahale Lodge
- Groups will be formed based on similar motivations and ability levels
- If needed, rentals are available for purchase in addition to your High School program lessons. Rentals for the High School program will be picked up from, and returned to, the MLC Programs Room located on the Main Floor of the South Lodge
- Lift tickets, or an All Access Young Adult Season Pass, are required for all High School program participants. If needed, a 4-week High School program lift ticket is available for purchase in addition to your lessons
- More details about your High School program will be emailed to you a few days prior to the start of your Trailblazer session
Download a copy of our High School informational letter here
Reservations are required 48 hours prior to the first day of each High School session.
Registration for January has closed.
Starting Saturday, February 4 and ending February 25, this 4 week program includes a 2-hour lesson running 4 consecutive ...
Starting Sunday, February 5 and ending February 26, this 4 week program includes a 2-hour lesson running 4 consecutive ...