Vista Snowshoe Tour
February 12, 2023
Time: 2:15 - 7 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Special Events
Experience the mountain in a way completely unlike the fast pace of skiing and snowboarding. Our guided snowshoe tour will give you another awe-inspiring perspective Meadows!
The tour begins at the lodge with a short hike to the bottom of Vista Express Chairlift. There we embark on a scenic lift ride to 6,600 feet where the views of White River Canyon and the South Cascades await. Begin the descent along the southern boundary of our resort on Vista Ridge, through Mitchell Creek and back to the lodge. Wrap up the beautiful evening with a dinner created by our culinary services team in the lodge. This tour costs $119 per person and includes the chairlift ride, tour, snowshoes and dinner.
Can't make it to this one? No worries! We have other Vista Snowshoe Tours happening throughout February and March.
- 2:15 PM - Check out your snowshoe rental equipment at the Sahale Lodge
- 2:30 PM - Check-in with your guide slope-side of Sahale Lodge
- 3 PM - Tour departs base area for the Vista Chairlift
- 3:30 PM - Load the Vista Express Chairlift
- 4 PM - Descend Vista Ridge to the base area
- 6 PM - Dinner to be served in the Alpenstube (Main Lodge)
Alternative Routes or Cancellations- Weather may result in the use of an alternate route through Umbrella Falls Snowshoe Trail systems. Tours maybe canceled as a result of weather conditions.
Purchase Your Snowshoe Tour