Watch for updates on menus, hours, and more!
We invite you to bring your appetite to Mt. Hood Meadows! We offer nine eating establishments, ranging from full-service, sit-down dining in the Alpenstube Restaurant and Vertical Restaurant, to quick service at the Sahale Grill, Schuss Grill To Go Express, Fresh Tracks Grab & Go, Wildflowers Cafe, or Higher Grounds Cafe. The Mazot is located on the slopes and the Renaissance Cafe is located at our Hood River Meadows Services Center. For those simply looking for a cocktail, glass of wine, or beer, we have our Bullwheel Bar, located in the Sahale Lodge across from the Sahale Grill.
Full service dining and new grab and go options available!
Good food, even better views!
A great selection of dining options awaits you in our newest lodge: Sahale!
Executive Chef Matthew Grimsley is passionate about finding new complimentary flavors and textures and pairing them together to create a full palate and give you an extraordinary dining experience.
- Sahale Grill - Sahale provides much-needed additional seating for our restaurant operations. The vast Waterfall Room, featuring a large fireplace, Raptor’s Roost mezzanine, and outdoor deck are set with physically-distanced tables, where those grabbing orders from the Sahale Grill can dine. Chef Matthew has created four great menus for that space: “South of the Border,” “The Brick Oven,” “From the Grill,” and “Little Italy,” featuring items made fresh to order for quick in-and-out service… including the best artisan pizza on Mt. Hood! The Sahale Deck is open seating for all ages. Half of it is covered and the deck is heated for snow melt. It has two beautifully crafted fireplaces.
- Wildflowers Coffee & Tea - Espresso, coffee, smoothies, and grab & go items
- Bullwheel Bar - This is a 21-and-older area. Sit fireside and sip one of our artisan cocktails, or enjoy a glass of wine our beer from our extensive menu of PNW wineries and breweries. There is a service window for sales direct to the deck and a service window for sales into the main Sahale seating area
- Alpenstube - This is our premier full-service, sit-down restaurant. We have a great alpine menu, and a full bar featuring Northwest microbrews, and some great Northwest wines. It will operate seven days a week and into the evenings
- Higher Grounds - Espresso, coffee, smoothies, grab & go items, and our special all-day breakfast sandwiches
- Schuss To-Go Express - A quick in-and-out menu featuring burgers, chicken strips, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, mac & cheese, chili, and a wide assortment of beverages
- Fresh Tracks Grab & Go - This is a grab & go location with a wide variety of food, snacks and beverage offerings. Quick in and quick out
- Vertical - Located on the 3rd floor with an incredible view. Full sit-down service menu with a full-service bar
- Mazot - A great on-slope location for snacks and beverages… featuring the Mazot Dawg! All service is through the window
- Ren Cafe - Espresso, coffee, smoothies, grab & go items, our special all-day breakfast sandwiches, and a great selection of beer and wine
- Details on this season's food cart coming soon!
- Remote Bars - We will be offering up to three beer stations that will operate outside, weather permitting, or inside the lodge, with draft beer, wine and limited cocktails. There will also be some very limited grab-and-go food options
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about your dining experience at Mt. Hood Meadows, send us an email! We'd love to hear from you.