Daycare is Open during the offseason!
Mt. Hood Meadows is one of the only resorts in the nation to offer state-certified child care for infants as young as six weeks old. Daycare offseason hours are 9 AM - 4 PM, Monday-Thursday beginning May 9th, 2022! We offer extended care options from 7 AM and until 5 PM each day we are open. Our staff to child ratio is a minimum of one staff member for every four infants and toddlers up to 30 months, and one staff member for every ten children ages 30 months to 11 years.
Bring your little ones up for a 4-day Preschool Camp or just drop in for the day and enjoy working remotely from our deck or in the lodge. You can even take a break to go on a hike. However you spend your day you'll enjoy a view of Mt. Hood!
The 3,544 square foot facility has room for up to 44 children. Our offseason program offers preschool camps (30 months through 5 years) through October. Drop-in care is available to infants as young as 6 weeks old through school-age children up to 11. Infants and toddlers will follow their own schedule, while preschool and school-age children may participate in some camp activities, and may do some of their own activities depending on what campers are doing that day.
Please note: Mt. Hood Meadows is a state certified childcare facility. Snacks and lunch will be provided. We are a nut-free facility.
Reservations are required for all daycare services. Reservations should be made at least 48 hours prior to the requested arrival time by filling out our Daycare Reservation Request at the bottom of this page to check on available space.
Download the Daycare Registration Packet in advance to speed up the registration process at the resort. Additional care forms are available upon arrival by request.
| Full-day Daycare
| Each Additional Sibling
| Extended Care
| Preschool 4-day Camp
We are excited to offer multiple 4-day camps for our preschoolers (ages 30 months through 5 years old*). These fun-filled theme weeks are a great opportunity for your preschooler to enjoy the mountain environment and make new friends while you enjoy your time on the mountain, or while you work remotely in the lodge.
* Children should be at least 30 months old by the first day of camp.
Camp Price: $180/4-day camp Drop-in Care: $50/day Extended Care: $10/hr
- September 12-15: Space Camp
- September 19-22: Discover the Desert
- September 26-29: Sticky Slimy Science
- October 3-6: Our Favorite Authors
- October 10-13: Studying the Savanna
- October 17-20: Rain Boots & Rainbows
- October 24-27: "P" is for "Pumpkin"
- October 31-November 3: Fall Holidays Around the World
*Camp themes may change as we approach final scheduling dates
Sample Camp Itinerary:
Each day campers will have a combination of free and structured play time. Our goal is to create an atmosphere that instills friendship, sharing, and learning. Each day will include STEM learning, art projects, and outdoor play including water activities (not swimming).
9:00- Arrival/free play, daily themed activity
10:00- Group Activity 1
12:30- Quiet Time
1:00- Group Activity 2
2:30- Group Activity 3
4:00- Pick up
- Daycare is available to any child 6 weeks to age 11
- Subject to space availability
- Cancellations - There is a 30 minute grace period, then it is $25 per child
- There is a late pick-up grace period of 5 minutes. There is then a $1 charge for every minute you are late
- All personal items need to be provided for the child by the parents, not limited to but including, diapers, wipes, bottles, nipples, formula, pacifiers, baby food, outside clothing, etc.