Trailblazers: Learning & Structured Independence
6th through 8th Grade
The safety of our team and guests is our highest priority at Mt. Hood Meadows. Please be advised that due to the continually evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, some program elements may need to be adapted in accordance with the latest guidance from public health officials and agencies.
*Trailblazers registration has now closed for the season. Thank you to everyone who signed up!*
Trailblazers is a multi-week program for middle school students, grades 6 through 8. This weekend program is offered on Saturdays and Sundays in January and February, along with Sundays in March. The Trailblazers program is designed for skiers and snowboarders who are becoming more independent, needing less supervision than in SnoBlasters, but who still want to improve their skiing or riding in a fun atmosphere with their peers. This is a popular program, so sign up in advance for best pricing and availability.
- 4 half-day lessons per session (2 hours of coaching per day)
- Open to skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels (First Time, Novice, Green, Green/Blue, Blue, and Black)
- Lesson start time, for half-day participants, is determined by ability level. First Time, Novice and Green lessons meet in the morning. Green/Blue, Blue and Black lessons meet in the afternoon
- Groups will be formed based on similar ages and ability levels
- If needed, rentals are available for purchase in addition to your Trailblazer lessons. Rentals for Trailblazers will be picked up from, and returned to, the MLC Programs Room located on the Main Floor of the South Lodge
- Season-long rentals are also available for purchase; however, season-long rentals need to be picked up from the Sahale Lodge Rental Center prior to the first day of your program and are your responsibility for the season
- Lift tickets, or an All Access Junior Season Pass, are required for all Trailblazer participants. If needed, a 4-week Trailblazer lift ticket is available for purchase in addition to your Trailblazer lessons
- More details about your Trailblazer program will be emailed to you a few days prior to the start of your Trailblazer session
Reservations are required 48 hours prior to the first day of each Trailblazers session.
February Trailblazer Programs are now full.
Download a copy of our Trailblazers Informational Letter
No results matched your criteria.