SnoBlasters: A Meadows Tradition Since 1987
1st Grade through 5th Grade
The safety of our team and guests is our highest priority at Mt. Hood Meadows. Please be advised that due to the continually evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, some program elements may need to be adapted in accordance with the latest guidance from public health officials and agencies.
SnoBlasters registration has now closed for the season. Thank you to everyone who signed up!
SnoBlasters is a multi-week program for elementary school kids, grades 1st through 5th. This weekend program is offered on Saturdays and Sundays in January and February, along with Sundays in March. These 4-week sessions provide the opportunity for your child to ski or snowboard with the same instructor and group once a week for four weeks in a row; this allows the instructor and students to build on the previous week each time they meet and provides an excellent environment for both skill development and fun with new friends. Space is limited. To secure a spot please reserve early. Reservations are required a minimum of 48 hours prior to the first day of each SnoBlaster session.
- 4 full-day lessons per session (4 hours of coaching per day)
- Open to skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels (First Time, Novice, Green, Green/Blue, Blue, and Black)
- Groups will be formed based on similar ages and ability levels
- If needed, rentals are available for purchase in addition to your SnoBlaster lessons. Rentals for SnoBlasters will be picked up from, and returned to, the MLC Programs Room located on the Main Floor of the South Lodge
- Season-long rentals are also available for purchase; however, season-long rentals need to be picked up from the Sahale Lodge Rental Center prior to the first day of your program and are your responsibility for the season
- Lift tickets, or an All Access Junior Season Pass, are required for all SnoBlaster participants. If needed, a 4-week SnoBlaster lift ticket is available for purchase in addition to your SnoBlaster lessons
- Any SnoBlaster participant purchasing two sessions of lessons along with two 4-week SnoBlaster lift tickets will be upgraded to an All Access Junior Season pass at no additional charge
More details about your SnoBlaster program will be emailed to you a few days prior to the start of your SnoBlaster session
Download a copy of our SnoBlasters informational letter here
No results matched your criteria.