Adult Camps - Ages 13 & Older * Camps have filled for the season
**13 & 14 year olds are eligible for both Youth & Adult Camps**
The safety of our team and guests is our highest priority at Mt. Hood Meadows. Please be advised that due to the continually evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, some program elements may need to be adapted in accordance with the latest guidance from public health officials and agencies.
Our 3-Day Adult Camps are offered during Winter Break, Oregon Spring Break and Washington Spring Break. Camps for the 2022-23 season will be held December 19-21, December 28-30, March 20-22, March 27-29, and April 3-5.
At the Meadows Learning Center (MLC) our goal is to create passionate, life-long skiers and snowboarders so come join one of our Meadows Learning Center instructors for three straight days of skiing or snowboarding. These camps are a terrific way to grow your skills and the 3-day format allows coaches to build on the previous day each time you meet. These camps are popular and are great for parents with kids attending our 3-Day Youth Camps, so sign up early for the best pricing and availability.
- 3 full-day lessons per camp (4 hours of coaching per day)
- Open to skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels (First Time, Novice, Green, Green/Blue, Blue and Black)
- Groups will be formed based on similar motivations and ability levels
- If needed, rentals are available for purchase in addition to your Adult Camp lessons. Rentals for camp will be picked up from, and returned to, the MLC Programs Room located on the Main Floor of the South Lodge
- Lift tickets, or All Access Season Pass (Junior, Young Adult, Adult, Senior), are required for all Adult Camp participants. If needed, a 3-day Adult Camp lift ticket is available for purchase in addition to your Adult Camp lessons
- More details about your Adult Camp will be emailed to you a few days prior to the start of your camp
Download a copy of our Adult Camp Letter for April 3 - 5 camps
Download a copy of our Adult Camp Letter for March 27 - 29 camps here
Reservations are required 48 hours prior to the first day of each camp.
No results matched your criteria.