Steeps and Stashes Clinics
Explore some of the steepest terrain Mt. Hood offers and seek out the sickest stashes hidden all over our varied terrain. We offer the necessary skills for skiers and riders wanting to conquer the most technical and advanced terrain on Mt. Hood.
2022-23 Clinic Dates:
- January 12, 2023; January 19, 2023; February 16, 2023; March 9, 2023
Experience Required: These clinics are designed for experienced skiers and snowboarders who are at upper-intermediate levels and above. Clinic participants should be comfortable and confident on all Blue terrain (groomed and ungroomed) AND all groomed Black terrain at Meadows and wanting to explore the mountain further.
- January 28, 2023; February 4, 2023; February 25, 2023; March 11, 2023
- 8:45 AM - Meet and greet: Clinics meet just off the South Lodge Deck toward the bottom of Ballroom Carpet. Look for the "Clinics Meet Here" sign
- 8:55 AM - Head to Lesson Priority Lane with group for first chair
- 9 to 11:30 AM - on-snow coaching
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - lunch on your own
- 12:30 to 3 PM - on-snow coaching
Please plan to arrive at the mountain early; road conditions and traffic volume can vary from day to day. We’ll do our best to connect late-arriving guests with their group at 9:45 AM at one of the base area lifts (Mt. Hood Express or Stadium).
Purchase Your Steeps & Stashes Ski Clinic
Purchase Your Steeps & Stashes Snowboard Clinic
Not ready for these yet? We offer half-day and full-day Group Lessons on blue and black terrain for intermediate and advanced students to help you improve your skills. For an individualized coaching, we also recommend Private Lessons to fully tailor your learning experience.