- 47 days of every day access beginning March 6 and Night skiing access beginning February 20 for an additional 11 nights
- Special $99 price for ages 7 - 14
A powerful winter storm is forecast to bring a foot of snow to Mt. Hood Meadows today - which will increase the base area snow depth to over 100 inches and midmountain to more than 14 FEET! It’s a perfect time to announce pricing and dates for the Spring Season Pass, which goes on sale February 20th. The pass provides every day access beginning March 6, but can be used as a Night Season Pass starting Monday, February 20 for 3 – 9 PM night skiing and snowboarding.
- $249 for adults - the same price as last year’s Spring Pass
- $169 - young adults ages 15 - 24
- $99 - ages 7 – 14
- $199 - ages 65 - 74
- $299 - Spring Pass Package includes 3 lessons and unlimited equipment rentals
- $149 - Upgrade from a Night Pass or Progression Pass to a Spring Pass
- $59 - Nordic Spring Pass valid beginning February 20th
- $39 - 18 and Under Nordic Spring Pass valid beginning February 20th
- $39 - Nordic Pass Add On to pass purchase - valid beginning February 20th
V.P. of Sales and Marketing Dave Tragethon says the Spring Pass represents a tremendous value, pointing out that, “The Spring Pass offers 47 days of our season from March 6 through closing day April 29. And we’ve added 11 nights of access beginning President’s Day Night February 20 for those that just can’t wait until March. Spring offers some of the best days on the mountain - alternating between glorious spring riding in the sunshine and late season powder days.”
Priced for families and those exploring the sport
The pass is priced so that just two visits will pay for it, something families will appreciate, according to Tragethon, “The $99 price for ages 7 - 14 is a spectacular deal - making Spring time skiing affordable for families. There is also a special Spring Pass for beginners that includes three two hour lessons and unlimited equipment rentals for the rest of the season for just $299. With warming temps and longer daylight hours, Spring is the perfect time to learn to ride at Mt. Hood Meadows.”
The Spring Pass goes on sale February 20 online at SkiHood.com, as well as at the ski area, and those purchasing it can use it for night skiing from 3 – 9 PM that evening, and every other night Meadows is open until it becomes valid for every day use beginning March 6.
Nordic Spring Passes are Valid beginning February 20th
The Nordic Center continues its Thursday through Monday schedule all the way through April 2, including every day for Spring Break from March 16 - March 26. A Nordic Spring Pass is just $59 ($39 for ages 18 and under) and they become valid on Monday, February 20th. Passholders can add on a Nordic Spring Pass for just $39.
Purchase Online Beginning February 20